Supported by Hachette UK
Win this book bundle in 3 easy steps
We are so excited to offer you the chance to win ten amazing books, selected and donated by Hachette UK
From October 13 to November 10, 2022
HASHTAGS: #UKReads #UKReadsbookgiveway #HachetteUK #Bookgiveaway
Winner will be announced on Instagram Monday
November 14 2022
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years and over. Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates (including but not limited to World Literacy Foundation., Hachette UK., UK Reads, and their affiliates) or any other parties that are involved in the development, production, or distribution of this prize draw in any way, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- Entries must be received by the closing date of Thursday 10th November midday BST. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries and entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Multiple entries through tagging additional accounts are allowed if the entry requirements are followed: Each new tag must be in a separate comment. Every comment with one tagged account will give one entry. Multiple comments with the same tagged account will not be counted.
- All correctly completed entries will be entered into a digital prize draw, which will take place the week of the closing date. The first entry drawn will be the winner.
- The prize details can be found on the competition landing page.
- Prizes are subject to stock and availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via Direct Message on Instagram. The winner must claim their prize within 30 working days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 2 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- If you’ve agreed to receive World Literacy Foundation or UK Reads’ latest news, offers and competitions to your inbox, you may unsubscribe at any time from the mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is United Kingdom and Europe World Literacy Foundation, Suite 225, Eversholt Street, London, NW11DA
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.